Welcome to Fashion Fairy Dust and thank you so much for stopping by! I’m Debbie Stinedurf, blogger and owner of FFD. Through FFD, I share my love of fashion and styling tips for real life as well as my often humorous view on life as we know it. For me, fashion is a means of expressing who I am on any given day, and I see each day as yet another opportunity to share that with the world even if it’s a casual run to the grocery store. It is my goal to inspire women of all ages to dress to make themselves happy and to feel beautiful as opposed to following antiquated societal expectations in regard to how we are “supposed to dress”. Fashion and personal style do not have an expiration date, and if I am able to inspire even one woman through my fashion choices or my words than I have been successful.
A few tidbits about me:
- I’m the self-proclaimed queen of mixing casual and dressy.
- I’ve never met two (or more) prints that I didn’t think I could mix.
- I have more graphic tees than any one person should own…the same goes for boyfriend jeans and statement necklaces.
- I believe the addition of a “third piece” is what makes an outfit special.
- I can’t live without coffee.
- Nor can I live without dogs. I have 4 and would have 100 if my husband would agree to it.
- I love 80’s music and will sing Def Leppard, The Bangles and Cheap Trick songs at the top of my lungs in the car.
- I’m obsessed with anything Apocalypse related~movies, books, t.v. shows. Yes, I have a strange and twisted mind.
- I do all of my own photography for the blog.
- I’m also obsessed with the weather and track storms like a maniac.